Bhim Apk Download
The National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) has designed and developed a new app called BHIM for all the people. BHIM app is an acronym of Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM). The Government has launched this application for all the people to make easy and cashless payments via their mobile device. It is a great initiative from NPCI that allows the people to make secure and reliable cash transactions through the mobile device. BHIM app is interoperable with different bank accounts and Unified Payment Interface applications.
This app allows the users to make fastest money transfers and other easy transactions. The BHIM app made available for all the Android device platform users. The Government will soon launch this app for other platform users. The BHIM application is currently available on the Google Play Store app store marketplace. It is pretty much simple for the customers to download and install BHIM app from Play Store. If you don’t want to download BHIM app from Play Store, you can download the APK file of BHIM from some other trusted third party websites. Have a look!
How to Download & Install BHIM APK on Android & iOS?
Here are the simple steps that help the people to download and install BHIM app apk on your Android and iOS devices:
- First of all, go to Settings >> Security >> enable Unknown Sources option on your Android device.
- You have now obtained app permission from your Android device so as to download apps from other third-party websites.
- Now, navigate to the APK website of BHIM app or google play store and hit the download button.
- After completing the downloading process of BHIM APK, you can go to the notifications bar on your phone.
- Just tap on the downloaded apk file and hit ok button to continue the installation.
- After pressing the install button, the APK file of BHIM app will start the installation process on your Android device.
- In just a few moments, you can see the installed BHIM app apk on the desktop of your device.
- That’s all! You have successfully downloaded and installed BHIM APK on your Android device.
You can now start your cashless payments and transactions using BHIM via your mobile device.
How Send & Receive Money with BHIM App?
In order to send and receive cash using the BHIM app, just check out the process:
- First of all, you need to register your bank account using BHIM and set up a new UPI PIN for the bank account.
- The registered mobile number of the user is the payment address and you can then start making cash transactions.
- In order to send money to an unregistered user, you need to have a mobile number, bank account number, IFSC code of the bank and Aadhaar card number.
- You need to send a request so as to collect the money.
Very Simple right! Hope we have covered in-depth information on downloading Bhim app & how to use Bhim app to transfer money.