Facetime app is an excellent video calling application available for all the users across the world for iPhone and iPad devices. This app lets the users to easily start their face to face conversation with their friends and beloved ones. Sometimes, the users don’t like using Facetime app on their device. In such case, the users can either enable or disable Facetime app on various iOS devices like iPhone and iPad devices. There are some parental controls available on the Facetime app for various iOS devices to restrict this app for some of the users. Here is the step by step procedure that helps the users to enable, disable and restrict Facetime app on iPhone and iPad devices.
How to Enable Facetime on iOS Devices like iPhone & iPad?
Here are the simple steps the help the users to turn on or enable FaceTime app on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad:
For More Support from Apple regarding Facetime App Click here
- First of all, the users need to navigate to Settings from their home screen on iPhone or iPad.
- The users need to click on the FaceTime app present in Settings.
- You can now click on the enable button present next to FaceTime app.
- This way, you can turn on or enable Facetime app on your iOS devices like iPhone and iPad.
- FaceTime app will now commence the activation process and the users can easily begin their video chat conversations with their friends and loving ones.
Want to Download Facetime for Android? Click here
How to Disable Facetime on iPhone & iPad?
Here are the easy steps the assist the users to turn off or disable FaceTime app on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad:
- First of all, the users need to navigate to Settings from their home page on their iPhone or iPad devices.
- The users need to simply tap on the FaceTime app from Settings.
- You can then tap on the disable button there next to FaceTime app.
- This way, the users can turn off or disable Facetime app on their iOS devices like iPhone and iPad.
- FaceTime app will now re-enable or disable on your iPhone or iPad devices. The users can get back to settings and turn the Facetime app off with much ease.
How to Restrict Facetime on iPhone & iPad?
You can make use of the parental controls in order to restrict Facetime app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices.
- First of all, you need to switch on restrictions.
- You can navigate to Settings >> General >> restrictions on your iPhone or iPad.
- You need to scroll down below to enable restrictions from Facetime app.
- After enabling the restrictions, the users need to generate a restrictions passcode.
- The restrictions passcode used to alter the settings or simply turn it off when not required.
- Even if you forget the passcode, you need to erase your phone and set it as a new device.
These are the simple steps that assist the users in enabling, disabling and restrict Facetime app on your iPhone and iPad devices.